Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Las Vacas

Alhamdulillah. Burppp!!! Last Saturday my friend treat us to a place called Las Vacas (actually I was the one that give this idea because I want free food and would like to test the foods here..haha..sorry mate but appreciated it). As per my previous entry, this place and Me'nate Steak House holds the same concept. So I will not gave a long detail.


So I ordered one Ribeye (medium-well) which cost around RM72 (for Ribeye it is RM36 per 100gram). I found it simply delicious and to compare it with Me'nate, it is almost the same (I'm wondering if they have the same lecturer..hehe). What is the difference? Well in Me'nate you have free flow of drinks but here the drinks are quite expensive. Any other? Well the presentation here, the meat is served with salad (since I have no interest in salad I will be a little bit bias). The price for the meat here is cheaper than at Me'nate (but you need to understand that the drinks here is expensive but at Me'nate it's free. So give and take, I think it is about the same).


Would you recommend to us to Las Vacas? Yes, I would, once I made a good review of the things here for you to test it, it means that it is a place to go. What other things I can eat here? I mean the menu here does not list a long one, but they burgers (which are made from the meat you pick, mind you that it will be an extraordinary burger. Nyum! Nyum!).


Go!Go!Go! (side note: after your meal, there is Baskin Robbins next door which is 5 steps from Las Vacas. Go and have your dessert there).
The Ribeye!!!
My Ginger Beer...I LOVE the bottle!!!

No comments: