Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh! My Wuva!

Like you see inside the picture. Can you see it? No? Let me tell you what happened. Last Sunday, I went down to where I parked my motorcycle at the parking bay at the back of my apartment. I opened up my box and took out my jacket. Then I sat on my motorcycle and shocked to see my handle wasn't locked. Then I tried to put in my key inside the keyhole but was denied. I looked at it and saw the key hole was picked out by someone. The person managed to unlocked the handle but failed to start and ran away with the motorcycle.

What is happening to the world? I pray for the better. Alhamdulillah it was not stolen. So the next day went to the motorcycle shop and changed the ignition to a new one. I cannot even switched on because the ignition was broken. 

Insyallah in the future I will put on extra security measure. Hopefully My WUVA will be long with me and nothing bad shall happen to My WUVA and I in the future. Just wanted to share that it is not hard to steal something when you know what you are doing. But remember, you will face judgement.

2 comments:

b®e4kE®84 said...

next time bring the handle with you...

~ aiDa ~ said...

huhu..aku sokong wan...tp lg elok bwk je wuva tu sekali ke mana2..coz dunia skang dah tak selamat..lalalal