Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Me'nate Steak House

Hey! Hey! I'm back with the food review. Where to now? Now I'm bringing you to Me'nate Steak House at Ampang Jaya. What do they serve? As you can see from the picture above and the name of this place obviously that they sell steak.


This is a beef shop (should I say butcher?hmm...) with a whole lot of beef. From Angus, Ribeye, Sirloin, Lamb to Wagyu. You name it. Hey! They got it. So how does this work? Well, first of all you need to choose your meat (the price range from RM40 - RM200. Depending on the meat and weight) and how you want them to be cook. Raw, Medium, Medium Well, or Well Done. The meat you choose will be cooked according to your preference. The drinks are free flow. Woot!Woot! 


They also served other dishes like spaghetti and some seafoods. I don't remember that much.


They don't have the option of sizzling, black pepper or mushroom. They will grilled your meat to your preferences. Don't worry it will not be tasteless, the meat will be juicy and full of taste. It will be served with coleslaw and mashed potato. It is delicious. (You know me that I will not recommend to a place that is BAD). 


Well, got ahead. What are you waiting for??? If you do not know the place, give me a call. If you are single, a girl and you're awesome please call me out for a date. I am UP for a free food. hahahaha...
BON APETITE!!!

No comments: