Saturday, April 30, 2011

PAPAN NOTIS! [Wedding Shoutout April 2011]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!
Wedding Muzaffar & Shazwani
Alhamdulillah. I was given the chance to met up again with my childhood best friend. We used to live at Jalan Setiaraya, Bukit Damansara. Kuza & I known each other from standard 2. So the story goes...

We got connected back in 2009, after like 14 years (that was in standard 6) we haven't met. Around that time also I met with Shazwani (in 2009) and they were still BF & GF. After that we kept in touch until he asked for my address. Oh yes! They are getting married. Happy for them.

I am also touched that Kuza's parents still remembered me after 16 years. The father when I greeted him at the dewan (I don't know if I need to bow or curtsy..haha..mind you that they are royalties) was happy to tell stories of how closed we were during our childhood time. He still remembered me and I don't have to introduce myself to him. Met Kuza's mother inside the hall during the reception. She also was aghast to met me. It was a wonderful night. This is also my first time ever to salam a King. Yes a King. The Yang Di-Pertuan Besar Negeri Sembilan. He is such a cool dude. Nice. Nice. I'll show you the wedding invite. 



No comments: