Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cuit-Cuit v.23

Oven!Oven!Oven!
Yes!Yes!Yes!I've gotten my Oven. It cost me RM60. Alhamdulillah. Felt good. Now I can start my culinary adventures. Hoyeah!!!

The specifications: 
Maker: Pensonic
Price: RM60
Voltage: 220 - 240 ~ 50Hz
Capacity: 19L
60 minutes times with chime
Adjustable temperature control
Automatic shut off
Selector knobs for lower, upper & both heater
Tray provided
Can use for toast, grill & bake

So what's in my mind? First menu on the list will be Bread & Butter Pudding. After this is successful I will try others here http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/ my aunt just given me this link and should try the recipes in there.

I don't know why I have this passion for foods. Does it got anything to do with me being fat? (Yes, for those of you out there, this blogger is a fatty). Well one of the reason I like being inside a kitchen is because it made me feel soothing.

I will post the results of my culinary adventures. Till next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG..60buck only!!!!
i've been survey about 2-3 month to buy the same type of oven as in the picture and the cheapest i can get was rm80....and you get only rm60 for that...
ooooooooooo... saye sgt jeles tau!


btw,
selamat memasak ya

Half-Blood Maleh said...

alhamdulillah...lucky me kan?hehe..balik kampung beli..murah sikit..haha

tq..nak datang rumah ya nanti..