Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kafe Fatehah

I have found a small shop that calls themselves Kafe Fatehah. Well it really doesn't look like any cafe that's just the name but I can tell you that they served good food here. Been here twice and after the second time I can say it deserves to be told to others.

It is situated in Taman Melawati in front of Masjid Hidayah, Taman Melawati. They served all kinds of food from malay cuisine to indian cooking and chinese style to the western servings. All I can say is that all the foods is  good. The portion is good, the taste is good but maybe the service is a bit off but it's ok as long as the food is good.

I'm going to show you 2 foods that we ordered. The Bee Hoon Cantonese (I had this one and it was good) and the other one is Chicken Chop with Black Pepper gravy.


No comments: