Saturday, September 3, 2011

The New Roof

The moved is on the 3rd week of Ramadhan. August 20th 2011 at Kemensah Villa Condominium. Yes our roof is still someone else floor but this time the place is much much bigger than our old apartment. About 400sq feet bigger. Yippie!!!

Total space available: 1200sq feet
Include 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, living room, dining area, kitchen and laundry area. It is quite reasonable for RM1k per month. The rent is divided to 3 person. I have to pay extra RM100 because I have the Master Bedroom. This is what the Master's looks like.
 The living area part to store clothes, pray etc..COOL I got a TV in my room
 The Bed and favorite toy..My D..means my desktoplah~
The Master's Bathroom
The owner provide 1 aircond unit for the master bedroom (that is why I am paying extra...LOL), 1 queen size bed, 1 single bed (both with mattreses), 1 dining table for 4, 2+1 sofa, a TV, a wardrobe, a few shelfs, kitchen cabinet, a refrigerator, washing machine hmm..what else? I think that is most of it. What I like about the house is that you can't determine weather it is night or day (except you look at the watch or sticking your head out the window).

Let see what other parts of the condo looks like...
 Smallest room with big wardrobe (belum habis kemas)
 2nd bedroom + queen size bed
 2nd bathroom
 Living Room (we got extra bed so the owner's one we put it outside ;-p)
 Dining area..we got 2 dining tables
 The kitchen
 The shoe rack?
The laundry area
It feels like you are either living in Genting or Cameron Highland because it was never warm even though outside is like walking in the scorching desert. You are such an arse!Don't LIE!It's true. Every morning I have the difficulty to wake up. I even use speed 1 for the fan at night (which I seldom use that kind of speed). I rarely use the aircond. Maybe there are going to be a house warming+potluck+hari raya open house this month. I said maybe.

No comments: