Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Stories

This is the annoying things people do when they are in FB...I have to admit that I am one of these people previously and trying my best not to that anymore. OK! You are like what 29 - 30 and it is annoying to watch you talk like an infant. Hoiiii!!!Even infant can talk and write better than you. I dont need to read that owh my "peyut" sakit. What the EFFFFF!!!Can't you talk properly?I am not your wife or husband or girlfriend or boyfriend do that in your own space like in private message. Grow UP!!!(BTW, I dont do this publicly). Yes I know you are on Foursquare but try not to post everywhere you go every 5 mins. That's another EFFFF!!!I know I went out with you for dinner but don't you EFFFFing tag me along with you. Your friends are annoying enough with comments like...Oh kat kedai makan ke? Are you EFFFFFing kidding me with that questions when you know we are at the EFFFFing restaurant. I just disable the tagging from other people during check ins. Its annoying. There is other annoying stuff but let me stick with this first.

Foursquare is for you to check in and have fun checking around town and collect badges. Foursquare is not for you to post your love life status. If you wanted to do that please open a FB account or a Twitter account. That is much better than in Foursquare. I have enough people posting that in FB or Twitter please dont ruin it for me by putting that sort of status in Foursquare. Please. Please. Please. And you are not even EFFFFFing checking in anywhere. It is just a random post.

I used to do this. That is if I saw people around me started to get bored or they kept playing with their phone (I know your phones are expensive and I know Facebook is the most EFFFFFing important thing in the world whereby if you dont comment on it people will start saying you are kidnapped or killed or even worst retarded). I took out my phone and started to look busy myself. I dont know what was I doing. Im just lock and unlock the phone it is the most interesting thing to do while you are in a conversation right? The people around you ain't that important isit? Or you just so EFFFFFing famous that you need a constant check up on your mobile. Gheeezzzzz...get a normal life.

This is what I think of people without any healthy values. You used the glass please washed it straight away. It is just a 10 seconds rinse. What is the EFFFFFing problem dey?I am no maid to washed it for you. If you are tired maybe, but not all the time you are tired. Everyone else worked hard also but I dont see that problem. Yes I know you have problems, I have problems too but I don't just cooked and leave all the pots and pans on the floor. I have done mine why don't you do your EFFFFFing job.

No comments: