Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Travel Much?

OK not too say that I am travelling much but I have to buy it for travelling reason. So that I don't have to go and borrow it from aunt always. Like what I am doing now. Bought it before Ramadhan but I am so busy to post it. So I am welcoming the new addition to my really small family of stuff. Mr.Luggy!Luggy?

So Mr. Luggy has 4 compartments Which the top one where you can put all your clothes and also there is a place to store your lappy (laptop). The second compartment is where you can put all your toiletries. The third one it can fit your handphones charger, laptop charger and other small devices you can think off. The 4th compartment is where you can store your documents etc. Mr. Luggy has wheels where you can pull or push it which ever way you desire. Also it has a strap where you can turn it into a backpack.

 The top and front with 4 compartments to fill in your stuff...
 The back with rollers and handle...
The back with straps...
PS: It come with a small lock for FREE..Yeay!

No comments: