Thursday, June 12, 2008

1995 - 2008

I could never imagined that after 13 years..I will still have a friend that remembers me..it is so unusual..and out of all the places in the world..i would say meeting one in Manila, Philippines is very unlikely..

Its a funny story really, Sharina was a friend of mine and yet we still are now, where we went to the same Primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Damansara(SKBD). I joined the school in standard two until standard six..that is between the year 1991 - 1995..I think..Well we even go tothe same sekolah agama..at Masjid Umar Al-Kattab in Bukit Damansara (they have like one of the best Lakse Penang..and the fruits..wow delicious..im hungry right now!)

Ok the story goes, on the May 15th, Sharina send me a comment on Friendster wishing me Happy Birthday and all..then I open up her profile and saw that she is currently living in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines..and i was like WOW!and i wrotw a message..asking if thats is true..that she is in Makati..

That evening also..i got her message..she was like sooooo happy and all leaves her phone numbers(yeah..numbers) and saying things like we should meet while Im here in the Philippines..well I replied back and give her my number..by the way, this is my Philippines number..+639174379124 (I will stop using this number in about a week..HAHAHA)

Like 5minutes after i replied the message on Friendster, she text me on my cell..and we were like texting till night..so many things to talk about but so little time..and I was like saying..lets meet this weekend..and she said why not!!So we set up on Sunday, May 18 2008 we shall meet at the Mall of Asia..(its like the biggest Mall in Asia or South East Asia I think).

and that Sunday, we met..I was waiting at Starbucks while drinking my favourite coffee..iced Caremel Machiattho..is that how it spelled??not sure..HAHAHA..well, they arrived at 2pm..at the front entrance of MOA..when I said they..Im referring to Sharina and her sister, Sharisa (FYI, she was like the cutest people I have ever known..HAHAHA)

After that we went to had our lunch at this place which I can't remember what its called..yeah like we stayed there for 3 hours talking..and mostly we talked bout the past..Then they dragged me to this beauty salon where they wanted to thread thier eyebrows and I made HISTORY where I did the First MANICURE & PEDICURE and plus a foot scrub in MY life..HAHAHA...

After the beauty salon..we went bowling because Risa wanted to bowl..I always said that I never played before..HAHAHA..which later they found out that Im good at it..but not greatlaa..Risa did something with the glasses and tricked me into eating a discussting candy..BWEKKK!!!and its just not my day when I lost to Risa at bowling...HAHAHA..by 20points I think..she's a good bowler...

By the time we finished bowling it was already dark outside..we went to Coffee Bean and have a drink and deserts..I cant remember what I had that day..but the cake was nice..then we strolled down outside of the Mall..whereby the beach was on our left..the sea breeze..it was not an awful day..I had fun that day...

Well Sharina and Risa lives at Roxas Boulevard which is quite near to MOA..I asked Romer(my driver) to take them home as well..Overall I should say..after 13 years there is so much you want to talk about..like Sharina is married and have two kids now..what about the others from SKBD batch of 1995..a REUNION with all of them could be nice..

The DAY ended great!!!

No comments: