Thursday, June 12, 2008

Countdown

What have I accomplished for the past 24 years ago??

Age 1: Can't remember
Age2: Same as above
Age3: SOA (But I think at this age I moved to KL with the family)
Age4: SOA
Age5: SOA
Age6: Moved back to Batu Pahat to stay with my parents (its a long story..i'll tell later)

Age7: Started primary school at SRK Monfort, Batu Pahat Johor..my mom was the class teacher for 1 Biru. At the end of the school year, I got number 1 overall..scored 100% in every exams..and well maybe cheated in maths..my bro changed my answers when my mom isn't looking..hahaha...

Age8: Moved back to KL and stayed with my Atuk(my mom's uncle to be exact)..changed school where I attended Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Damansara..in class 2 Biru..so far as I think back..there is no significant events that made my year special..odd really..ohh..ohh..I remember that I went to Medan, Indonesia this year..it was in 1992..yup..going to Lake Toba with Atuk, Maklong(my mom's cousin), Paklong, Khalil(my 2nd cousin)..I think Makchu(my mom's cousin) was there too..hehe..It was fun..

Age9: Entered standard 3 Hijau..no significant events happen either until all the way to standard 5. But maybe Im starting to become much more bigger now..of courselaa..im growing up..duh~ohh yes..I disunatkan this particular year..in 1993..at Klinik Dr. Ismail Batu Pahat..hahaha...

Age10: Class 4 Biru..I think my favourite subject at this time was Alam & Manusia..and I remember one time..I need to bring some soil sample to the school..my Hero(that is my Atuk) has to find the soils..I just sit back and relax..I can say this..at that time, I am very Manja..crying was speacilities..if I cant get toys or anything..I will cry..hahaha..I think I went to Singapore this year..hmm..not so sure..haha..or is it last year??

Age11: Class 5 Biru..still nothing amazing happens..

Age12:6 Kuning..the year is 1995..this is the year where all the standard sixes is taking their UPSR..I managed to get 2A's and 2B's..A's for BM(Pemahaman) and English B's for BM(Karangan) and Maths..I hate maths..it sucks..then end of that year..I asked Atuk weather I could moved back and stayed with my parents in Batu Pahat. And well, I moved back to Batu Pahat that year..

Age13: Schooling in Sekolah Tinggi Batu Pahat, entering form 1A1..what I remember was, during the first ujian bulanan..I got 100% for maths..thats the first time I managed to get a full marked for mathematics..hahahaha...(after that day..no more A's for maths..everage is C) I met again with those friends from standard 1 in Montfort, and making new friends on the way..at age 13, that was in 1996, in December, I went to perform my Umrah in Makkah, visited the Prophet Muhammad mosque and when you're there..you felt humble and all..it was a great feeling..I went there with Atuk, Maklong, Paklong, Khalil and Makchu..the same people I went to Medan with..hehe..after Umrah, we went to Istanbul, Turkey..travelling is so much fun..

Age14: Form 2A1..my cousins previously living in Hulu Langat also moved back to Batu Pahat. Not much of memorables events this year..but I think I started playing bowling around this time..yeah..form 2..

Age15:Form 3A1..PMR..ahhh well..i did well..5A's and 3B's..celebrated at Umbai, Melaka..the seafoods was delicious...I guess till this coming of age..there is not much of adventures if you are a thrill seeker..this is the story of a teenagers living a simple life..I think in 1998..my sister got sick..her kidney failed..and that year has become hard for all of us..my bro took his SPM that year..for his result..do contact him..hehe..

Age16:Now, this is an interesting year..I learned what puppy love is..and now when you think about it..you'll felt stupid..hahaha..Form 4S, becoming a member of Tunas Bestari..a JCorp and Johor Education Department collaboration to trained us, teenagers at the time to become successful entrepreneurs..yeah right!!!you guys just waste a lot of money for us..we learned a lot..and I even learned how to swindle the money..making profit for the team and even profit for my own..hahahaha..funny..ohh..puppy love, she was a student at SIGS(Sultan Ibrahim Girl School JB)..she was like a crush for me..so nothing interesting..but the school,SIGS,will be in the picture after this..hehe..ohh..on my 16th birthday, I got a motorcycle for my birthday..hahaha..the model was Modenas Kriss,blue colour, the plate number was JFH7464..

Age17: Form 5S..the primetime of my life..the starting point of every accomplishment from career,love, education and more..it all started here..form 5..this year in 2000,I took my SPM, my mother retired from being a school teacher and others..starting with my SPM, I am the first batch of Sijil Terbuka..so no more aggreget..or what ever it spelled..I only acquired only 1A2, 3B3, 1C5, 3D7 and 1 fail..thats add maths..who invented addmaths is such a loser..hahaha..its bad i know..but I dont regret it..i had my drivers license in 2000..I am in the english debate team, and we rock..I even have my picture inside the New Straits Times, my mom framed it..what a mom??ahahaha...our debate team when all the way to the National's..but we lost to Kelantan..I had my first heartbreak this year, I ran away from home also during this year, yeah I did..but this what teenagers do..they did a lot of stupid things..moving on till the 18th year of my life..

Age18:Considered as an adult..but still has the brains of a 10 year old..hahaha..got accepted to UiTM(Universiti Teknologi MARA)UiTM DiHatiku..hahaha...taken the course of Diploma in Food Technology..I hated it..I wanted to studied law..but my results aren't that good..so stuck with this stupid course for 6months when finally I got kicked out because my pointer at the end of the semester was 0.52(CGPA)hahahahaha...and I did worked at McDonalds for a while..yeah..McD Pusat Bandar Damansara..

Age19:the year is 2002, my parents got divorced, and I am jobless and without proper education..then I entered some kind of a goverment funded courses..I took something like PC maintenance..at SEGI college in Subang Jaya, myself, my brother and my cousin, we are staying in Ampang..and everyday going to our college on 2 motorcycles to Subang Jaya..ohh my god..its such a far away to be living somewhere else and studying somewhere else..but my patients pays..I quit that college and rejoin UiTM for Diploma in Information Management in Segamat, Johor..I am studying in the Jungle for 3 years..and as far as I remembered..that year, our Aidilfitri celebration is without our parents..we siblings celebrated by ourselves..my mom was is US..my dad was M.I.A(missing in action)..it was very sad..all of us cried when the radio played the song Ku pohon Restu Ayah Bonda..huhuhu..very touching...and after 4 days of Aidilfitri..I entered UiTM Segamat for my start of semester..very touching indeed...

Age20:1st and 2nd semester in UiTM Segamat..I was courting this girl..she is below my age a year..thats because I entered late this time around..my 1st term I did good..I got Dean's List..4.51(CGPA)..It felt great..I was very pumped up..and with this girl it sort of destroyed my ability to maintained my CGPA for the 2nd term..from 4.51 I droped to 2 pointer in my 2nd semester..OHH great..love conquers all..I didn't realised it till it was too late..she was my 2nd girlfriend by the way..I spent RM2000 the whole 2nd semester just to court her to my way...hahaha...thats the price I am paying for something that is uncertain..and this girl is engaged in 2008..and if I am not mistaken..she is getting married somtimes this year..yeap..im still in contact..boohooo..such a loser I turn out to be..hahaha..

Age21: still in UiTM Segamat for my 3rd and 4th semester..as I remembered this year that I performed in front of the students of UiTM Segamat for the Battle of the Band..my resident college that is Sempana Riau College..the best male college in UiTM Segamat..hehe..I sang Swing Swing by the All American Rejects..hahaha..I dont even know how it happened..but it did happened..thats one of the memories that I can't forget..good gracious..it was a night of a lifetime..In the 4th semester..I was running for the Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar seat for my course..I have 3 competitors..I was one of the two elected..and became the Setiausaha Agong of MPP for UiTM Segamat..you guess right..I am one of the powerful student in UiTM after that..FYI, I am still the class representative from the 1st semester..I don't know how they choose me..but its a wonderful job..

Age22:The final year in UiTM..5th semester..I did something that I am always against off..having 2 girlfriends in one time..what was I thinking that time,I think that the power that has been invested in me..I have used it unwisely..hahahaha..I did use my power to become more influential and popular..im thirst for more power..i even have a go with the president..hahaha..I was the only one disagreeing with his vision..duh~i have my own vision which is more student friendly haha..at this age, I have cheated to my self and other people around me..I broke up with the 2 of them..that is not an easy thing to do(I got another GF before the 2 of them..but it was a mistake..I just don't want to let her down..then a week after that..I broke up with her..it was before the two..and I think it was in the 2nd semester..hehe..)..the 6th and final semester in Segamat..I'll tell you..this is where I found my first love..the love that I will never forget..but I wont go into details..it is such a sad story..and at the age of 22..year 2005..I lost the man who taught me everything about life..my one and only hero in my life..My Atuk..he passed away at the age of 84, the first day of Aidilfitri 1425Hijrah..at 10pm..and from that day onwards..I never returned back for Aidilfitri..i'll always come up with the reasons of im having exams..the one I love..was very supportived..she was the one that calms me down..showed me the way towards patients..and god bless her..now she is married with one daughter..and also in 2005..i went to Hong Kong,with Maklong&Paklong,Khalil,Makchu,Mak Neno,Aunty Ros and children(Iman, Diyanah and Syafiq)and also aunty Imah..in 2005, it is full off everything...

Age23: 2006..got into Degree in Information Management majoring in Records Management and minoring in information system management..in my diploma..i managed to get 3.13(CGPA)..i went for my convocation..living in a rent house..I guess since 23..there is not much happenings in my life..the one I love got married in June..I am still the class representative till i graduated my degree..its a boring 2 years experienced during my degree..

Age24:Well,2007..I graduated with 3.14(CGPA) in my degree...I have the experienced of working at the Kompleks Mahkamah Jalan Duta Kuala Lumpur..I have make tons of friends..appreciating everything that comes in my live..and hoping for the best when I am 25..that story will start after this..starting in 2008..hehe..

There is up and downs in my life..there is a lot to think in this life..there is a much longer journey I haven't reach yet..there too many things to see, to hear, to know..hmmm..and this is not the end of my writing..there will be more to come..where the 1st half of 2008 will be told to you..hahaha...

5 comments:

han muhalli said...

it was fun reading your story. i went to SK Bukit Damansara too! but cuma bezanya i was class of 2002. well it was nice reading your blog post. :)

Half-Blood Maleh said...

alumni...and you will be my junior..thanks for your comments..do come back aight?

han muhalli said...

came back! :) just followed you. i just miss school too much. my late mum was a SKBD teacher. not sure if you know her though. :)

Half-Blood Maleh said...

who?just share the name..maybe i do know her..

han muhalli said...

so you're class of 1995 right? PN Raflizah. you never got the chance to be in her class kot since she taught only standard 1,2 and 3s. so during your time the Guru Besar was Pn Badariah right? I LOVE HER! :)