Thursday, June 12, 2008

May 2008 Part 1

I cannot say that I am very proud of myself right now..I don't think I have achieved everything that I wanted in my life..but turning 25 last month on May 15 2008 on Thursday does help me to open my mind and heart to new possibilities.

May 2008 does not make no differences from the other months previously..but it made me realise that Im much more older than and sure enough I must be more matured at this age. As Maklong said: "25 is just a number, what truely matters is your heart"..it still made you younger everyday and every hour and evry minute in your life..that is my saying..

So May, what happened in the month of May of 2008, well I guess not much..but some are pretty amazing story..let's see..on Labor Day, I think I just stayed at the hotel watching tv's or did I slept the whole day??Hmmm...I think I slept the whole day cause my GAJI Accenture tak masuk kan lagi..so not enough money to go out..HeHe.. Well the first weekend of May was sucks!!no MONEY, no GO no WHERE!!!DAMN...

Next week made no differences either..I asked few of the trainees in KL wheather they have received their allowances or not..and they said YES!!they received it on Friday or Saturday itself..meaning the 2nd or 3rd of May..I was like going nuts asking everyone..this is not fair..Im supposed to flyback to Malaysia that week..on May 9th..and still no ALLOWANCES!!

Then I started to bother everyone..like from Maria to Azureen to Kavitha to Su..well I mean everyone..that is like sooo meee....HAHAHA..well what you guys aspect??sit around and wait till the money fell down from the sky?shishhh...I need to buy birthday presents for the little sisters..HAHAHA..they wanted expensived stuffs..HeHe...

Its like the whole week I kept asking the finance department about the allowances...and everytime she will say..why don't you check your account tomorrow..and the next day..and the next..arghhh..it was soooo..frustrating..but on the night of May 8th..at 11pm..I went down to Metrobank and check my balance...Helllll yeaahhhh...Ka-Ching!!!Jackpot..smiles all the way to my room..wuuuuhoooo...(how much i got that I could not tell you..HAHAHA..)

The next day at the office from 8.30-10am..after that I asked the driver to pick me up and bring me to MOA for last minute shopping..I need to search for 3 presents for 3 people..arrived there..and I say its HUGE..you got plenty of signature shops..one Olympic size skating ring..you got cinemas..a few..hehe..IMAX..bowling..a big food court..restaurants..the lists just go on...and did I tell you..at the back of MOA..there is a strecth of BEACH..

Moving on with the simple adventure in the month of May...I arrived at KLIA on May 9 was around 9.30pm..the flight got delayed till 6pm..and Ani was the one picked me up that day..I thinked she was pissed off..cause I was so late..arrived at KL Sentral about 11pm..and she has been waiting like an hour..sorry beb..hehe..According to my Team Lead Azlan shes gonna roast you to death inside the car..HAHAHA...

That weekend in Malaysia..the Saturday after I arrived..woke up early..give the birthday presents to Iman and Diyanah..then I went to Bangi to buy the frozen foods..after that headed to Sri Hartamas to picked up Iman n Diyanah from school but before that..gone to TTDI to buy some more stuff..After picking them up, we went to One Utama..bring them around..and we tried something that is something you other guys don't ever try it..Its horrible!!!HAHAHA...buy icecreams from Baskin Robbins and eat it with A&W waffles..Then we balik rumah ate lunch..at 1.30pm I went back to OU to meet with Maria(my officemate) cause I asked her the favor to passed gift to Azureen..

We Lepak like so lama that day...first at Starbucks..then move on to Delicious and after that to A&W to meet up with Fahmi, Nas, and Ana..Abang (Nizad) joined later..and out of all places..Snoco was there..HAHAHA..

Well as usual..the fun in Malaysia won't last long..I only have 39 hours to complete my task in Malaysia..because on Sunday..Im returning back to Manila..but I look forward for it..cause this will be my first time celebrating my birthday at a foreign country...new experienced for me..hehe..

No comments: