Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Taal Volcano, Tagaytay

June 7, 2008..the trip to Tagaytay..(pronounce as Ta-Gai-Tai)..went to see the Taal Volcano which by the way is soooooo BEAUTIFUL...let me show you the island from the distances..

Yes..thats the island..beautiful isn't it??but I must warned you guys..if you are thinking of taking a trip to Taal Volcano, make sure you wear long sleeves..a cap..a hat..anything that can cover your head..cause its HOT!!!after I went back to my apartment..I got sunburn..muka and everything was red macam udang kena bakar!!!and it hurts...
Well, back to the trip, I went there with 3 other people..Veric(the colleugue from KL office), Romer(the Best driver) & Carl(Romer's son)...Taal Volcano is located on an island in a place called Tagaytay..the journey from Makati to Tagaytay using the expressway will take you 1 and half hours...you will pass Manila, Laguna and Santa Rosa (im not good in geography..but i guess this is right..HAHAHA..) you will enjoy the scenery along the way...

I was ready to go at 7.30am, but Romer came late..at around 9am he arrived with his son Carl. So the trip began, at 9am we departure..reach Tagaytay around 10.30am..the road had less traffic that day...after the expressway..the road was going up and down hill..well you can see towns, villages and some interesting places along the way...everything is still very basic overhere...so dont expect the place is full of modern stuff...

Reaching Tagaytay does not mean you are there already..yeah..but you are close..after that you have to go down the hill for another half an hour drive to the sea side...Reach the sea side, we went to find a boat ride to Taal Volcano, as I said before it is located on an island at a huge lake...the boat ride cost around 2000peso = RM140..it is better if you come in groups...it saves a lot..and for 1 horse you need to pay another 450peso..thats if you like to take a horse up the hill to the volcano site..but if you prefer to hike..be my guest!!its a long way up..HAHAHA!!!..the boat ride will take you another 30mins to reach the island..
Once I have reached the island, it was very traditional..and I can't see any single car or modern transportation..what they have a lot are horse DUNG!!!HAHAHA...yeah..its like the whole island smells like HORSE shyte...EWWWW..but IM here to experince everythin..so..the horse that I ride was not that big...but its ok i guess..if the horse could take me up the hills which is by the way is 4km from the beach...GOOD LUCK horse..or better..GOOD LUCK ME!! :-)

Another 45mins for us to get up to the hill..the horse ride really hurts my..uhmmm...emmm...okaaaaaaayyyyy..move on to the story...it was 12.30pm when I reached to the top...and OMG..I was burning in HELL..it was soooo realllyyyyy HOT!!..but, yes but...eventhough it was HOT..but the breeze is cooling me off..and the scenery up there..where you can see the volcano..and the places miles around...it was very soothingg...I was prasing to GOD on how beautiful GOD have created this place...

Well if you enjoy nature so much..I will tell you that you will surely enjoy going here...

We spend about an hour up there...took pictures, take a rest..and about 1.30pm..I started back my journey down the hill to the boat...

the journey back is much more WORST than going up...the horse was like racing with one another....and it hurts a lot!!what hurts..that I have to leave it to blank..HEHE..its PERSONAL I tell you...HAHAHA..;-p


These trip was a BLAST!!I enjoyed it very much...well its nicer if I brought someone along..well what IM trying to say is that..you will feel much more ROMANTIC if you take along someone you LOVE with you on this trip..trust ME, you will enjoy every moment...Cause I did!!

Beautiful isn't it?? I wished that I could bring someone I LOVE along this trip..ohh well, maybe the next time...my LIFE have a long journey to GO!!!let's trust in FATE!!

No comments: