Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23rd, 2008 (Back in Malaysia)

Before I tell the stories when I was in Manila, I would like to tell about the news I am getting today..June 23rd, 2008..

OMG!!I thought being back in Malaysia was tortures enough but it did not top the possibilities of having bad news when I reached the KL ofis..As usual when Im in Malaysia, I got to wakeup early, as early as 6am just to get ready for work.

At 7am today I leave the house with Iman and Diyanah, Pakcik Mizan drove us first to the school to send Iman and Diyanah to Seri Hartamas. Then he would send me to KL Sentral..reached Kl Sentral at 7.30am..gone down to smoke first,wait 5minutes till the ciggaret is finished, I walked to the LRT station, just waited for 5mins when an empty train arrived. Board the train straight to KLCC. My office is at KLCC, Tower 2, level 65..

It took around 10minutes or less..I dont count the times, I felt very akward today, I dont know why, is just different since the from the last 3 months..Yeah!!the last 3 months has been very convinient...I had free breakfast before I went to work..1 bowl of cereals(mix of Cocoa Crunch and Cornflakes with added Brown Sugar and milk) 1 sunny side up eggs and orange juice..and at around 8.15am..Romer will be waiting for me..

But today, everything is back to normal, no more simple life..Im back to reality..just have to face the facts that fairy tales doesn't last that long...During the LRT ride from KL Sentral to KLCC, I saw Sheela well she is one of my HR Rep just like Puteri and Kavitha..but I didnt't talked to her..I still in denial that Im already back in Malaysia...what to do??I had so much fun there in Manila...HAHAHA..;-p

Reached office around 8am, went straight up, gone to looked for Kavitha, but she is not around today, Sheela said she tooked leave today or something..I can't remember, but everything today I need to asked Puteri...and its 8.10am..Sheela asked me to reserved for a workstation, called Maria to ask her if she has arrived, well it took her 5minutes to get up..that was fast..HAHA..nothing to talked about I guess...

Then I went to level 66, to try and reserved a workstation, got upstairs, the receptionist said there is no available work station today, instead I could use the training room..the traning room where I have been seated during my 1 month and a week training period...got to the room..open my laptop, after 5 minutes or so..Kevin arrived, he was also with the Project Olympic in Manila..about 20minutes after that, Veric arrived..

The time flew fast, I didn't do anything the whole day...I mean the whole morning...read emails, updated my Facebook and Friendster...then as I looked at the watch..its 12pm already...YM Cical, to meet downstairs...Then I went out to lunch with Cical and his colleugue at KLCC Foodcourt...its been a while since I ate lunch during office hours or lunch time to be exact..

Ate lunch till about 1pm..then went out to smoke..at 1.30pm..I entered back to the office..during my way up..inside the elevator on the 42nd floor, Im going to kill that Puteri!!!(kidding!!)she almost make me having a heart attack...my head was down when Im inside the elevator, she went HAH!! to my face..and I was like..DAMN..and almost swing my hands...lucky her..HAHAHA..;-p

Then she told me she got some stories for me..well I don't know what is it until I got back to my laptop...then she told me something that will make my day from bad to worst...Harry Rameli, my supervisor in Manila did NOT give me a GOOD performance review...and I was going like..what the HELL..but I didnt tell Puteri that..SHITlaa..I've been busting my ASS off overthere..few times got home late..and my performance is not good...but what can I do..its been reviewed by someone else..

I admit, most of the times I don't have work at all...yeahh..I mean most of the time..but everytime..I got work..I shall try my best to finished it on time..a few times I work late..and as far as I can remember...on my birthday I worked till 8pm...and the next morning I came to the office at 7am and stayed until 9pm..that wasn't enough I guess..and I didn't even sleep during work..most of the time Veric did..so is just not fair that I got a bad review...

yes..my work isn't neat enough...it has few flaws here and there..but who wouldn't right??Im still in training..don't expect me to know about everything..because I don't have that a lot of experienced..today is like the worst day of my life..Thanks a lot!!!

No comments: