Thursday, June 12, 2008

January - April 2008

A brief intro into my 25th year in this world..there is a lot to talk about..but time is not the essence(is this the correct spelling??)haha..nevermind that...

Jan '08: I wish 2008 would make a lot of differences and changes in my life..i hope i am ready for manhood..if thats even a word..hehe..to start..i got 2-3 interviews after my graduation..but i guess the turning point is in January..where everything in my life started to make sense..yeah it did..in January i got an interview with Accenture..the place where i am working for now..but currently i am in the client side..

Feb '08: Started building up my career with Accenture..start date was 22nd February

Mar '08: Full training for a month..and a little bit of these and that..making more friends..meeting more beautiful and matured woman..hahaha...able to find a few candidates to make them my wife(just kidding)hahaha...and what a surprise..my first job..i got the oppurtunity of working overseas..yeah that's right..

Apr '08: I have been sent to Chevron (an oil & gas co.or Caltex is a part of it) and right now im based in Manila, Philippines..its wonderful here..there is all the freedom anyone could want..this is the time i would build up myself of becoming a great man in the making..its not that hard actually..just try in your capabilities and you are there..people tend to pull down your strength..but i have to strive to be successfull..its not for anybody else..but for myself.. I hope i would succeed and achieved more than i have accomplished now..i have come from a long way to this point..i hope again i could really make the best of it..believing in myself is most probably the key to my success..

Thank You God!!!

No comments: