Friday, June 13, 2008

May 2008 Part 2

I think what happened during my birthday I already told you..Well you can read it at the posting May 15 2008..Thats the complete story on what happen during my 25th birthday..and also the story of how I met my long lost friend..you can read it at the title 1995 - 2008..I have put all the details there..have fun reading that too..

Well, im going to continue the story after the first week when Im back in the Philippine. After the Sunday I met with Sharina and her sister Risa at MOA, we have lots to talk about then the week goes by without any exciting new events. Just another normal week for me..but what I can't wait is that Friday where Im going to start enjoying Manila.

Friday came, i left the office at 4pm..well I skipped an hour of work just to be at Star City on time cause if you go out at 5pm, Im sure the traffic will be horrible and don't get me started on how the people in the Philippine drived..SWEARING is a must when you are a Malaysian..they drive like a maniac..from 2 lanes you can have up to 5 lanes at a time..just imagine what happen??Caous!!

Arrived at Star City around 5pm..suppose if there is less traffic..it would only took 30mins to be there..but since its Friday, well it took about 45mins to an hour to reach there..The plan was for us to meet around 5.30pm or 6pm..but I rather arrived early than late..Sharina said she will bring few friends that day..and so I brought Veric along.

Sharina, Risa, Mavic and Steph (friends of Sharina) arrived at 6pm..well considering that..they are a little bit late..but no matter..I came that day to enjoy myself..It was raining that day but not heavily..ohhh wait!!!I haven't mention what is Star City..Hahaha..How silly of me..Well, Star City is an amusement park or a theme park..I don't know why they have like a difference between amusement and theme..I can never tell what's the difference..why don't they just stick to one name..OK..Star City is like a funfair but have a few cool rides..cause I can't compare it to Sunway Lagoon which by the way is way better than Star City..Hehe..

Since it was raining..we decided to go to Robinsons Mall Manila first and wait till the park is dry enough for us to get on the rides. Robinsons Mall are just 10mins away from Star City, we took a taxi there. In Robinsons Mall they have 2 Malaysian restaurants there, one is called Penang Hill and the other one is Secret Recipe..Yeah!!like the one we got in Malaysia..We dine in Penang Hill, what did we have that day??Hmm..let me see..ordered 2 Roti Canai's, Udang Sambal, Tandoori chicken, Kangkong Belacan and Fish Head Curry (I don't recommend the fish head..its not as good as what we got in Malaysia and plus it did not taste that good).

After we had our dinner, we went to Secret Recipe for desserts, Risa made a good joke that day..Its still funny till now!!HAHAHAHA...(sorry Risa, its FUNNEH.. ;-p) She wanted to order a Shepard's Pie but what she said to the waitress was a German Shepard..HAHAHAHA..the waitress was like so blur2..and we all laugh..there is a strange girl called Mavic, she does not like people to take pictures of her..sooooo...most of her pictures are covered up with her hands..Hehehe...WEIRD!!

At Secret Recipe, I had Brownies with ice cream same as Risa (Copy Cat!!), Veric and Sharina had the same things also..something chocolate banana cake or something, and Mavic and Steph shared with Sharina. We lepak there like for one hour until 9pm I think when we decided to head back to Star City.

Arrived at Star City, the entrances fee is 300pesos per head and converted to Malaysian Ringgit at that time its RM8 X 3 = RM24 per person..the first ride I went was the flying carpet thingy..I cant remember the exaxct name..a word of advise..please take your dinner after you have enjoyed the rides..cause after this ride I felt like throwing up..Bweekkk!!!!Thats why I didn't go on the Star Flyer@Roller Coaster(the other reason is because I don't like roller coaster..DAMN you who made the Final Destination 3 movie). I remember one time in Disneyland, I was so afraid to ride the roller coaster @ Space Mountain but decided to go ahead, well it did build up my confidence..I think Iman was sitting beside me..I was screaming of afraidness..HAHAHA...

This place has security issues..the ride Galaxy where Im going to ride next has the simplest safety gadgets I have ever seen in my life for theme park rides..even the Funfairs in Malaysia has a better safety rides than in Star City..the ride was circle where we stand inside a something like a cage..a handle bar to hold on too..and rantai besi macam nak kunci basikal..HAHAHA...and its going to spin 360 in mid air..how crazy is that??ohh well..at least I enjoyed..

After that ride, we took a 10minutes rest..we have a drink first before we ride the Surf Dance..its something like the Ship at The Mall Youhan last time..where they toss you left right and up downs..Im glad the scary rides was over..for all that I remembered..Steph wasn't in any of the rides..Im thinking she is afraid..better her than me becoming the chicken..HAHAHA...

We went back inside..Steph and Veric went inside the dungeon..its like a haunted house..YEAH!!I didn't went inside..Want to know why?Ohhh Yeahh..I afraid of it..AHAHAHA...this will sound akward to some..but I went on to ride the kiddies ride..the theme was Little Mermaid..ahhhh..the songs..flash back memories when I was 8 or 9 watching The Little Mermaid..its a nice Disney cartoon..(I think the next story will be about all the Disney movies we all have watched before..and we choose which is the best?let's make a poll??agreed??HAHAHA..)

For the first time in my life, I have ride the Merry Go Round..HAHAHA..I shall put some pictures in this afterwards..so you guys can understand better..HEHE..or see and try to have the same feel rather than imagining what Im saying..

Then..after enjoying all those rides in Star City...we walked to Harbor Square which only took us 5mins..we stayed by the beach..enjoying ourselves with the sea breeze than we went to Iceberg to had a little supper and drinks..I was very thirsty..and the Iced Tea(if you ordered ice tea in Philippine. it is actually Iced Lemon Tea)taste YUCKY!!EEEWWW!!!

That day..I went out from 8am to the office until I reached the hotel at about 2am..WOW!!It amazed me I could survive that..but I know the reason why..HAHAHA..I guess there is not much more to tell what happened in May..going to Dampak, Star City, Robinsons Mall and Harbor Square is kind of all I did in May..If ever I remember somethings that I forgotten to tell..I will edit it later..

So what did I went through last May 2008:-

1) Wished Iman on her birthday (May 1st, its the most easiest birthday to remember..you can't miss it)

2) My Birthday (May 15th, went to DAMPAK to have a WONDERFUL seafood dinner)

3) Met with a long lost FRIEND (Thanks Sharina for bringing me around Manila and THANKS to RISA to accompany her along..May 18, 2008)

4)FUN Day (went to Star City with Sharina, Veric, Risa, Mavic and Steph..had a lot of FUN..May 23rd 2008)

5)Pay Day (May 31st, GAJI terbanyak pernah diterima setakat ini..HAHAHA.. ;-p)

To sum it all..May 2008 closed with a lot of "HAPPY MEMORIES"..Thanks to all..

No comments: