Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight

It's time for a movie review...The best movie of the year...so far goes to The Dark Knight...the movie was 2 and half hours or sooo...but its worth it to pay RM11 to watch it...the movie wasn't slow at all.

It starts with a BANG!!!and ended with a triple BANG!BANG!BANG!!!all I can say is WOW!!!

The first scene was when JOKER(played by the late Heath Ledger)it was GREAT!!!the bank HEIST scene was one of the best scene...I'm glad that I reached the cinema in the nick of time when I finally settled down to watch...the movie started!!!

The movie will tell you how psycho JOKER was in the beginning and the creation of HARVEY DENT a.k.a HARVEY TWO FACE...the flow of the movie was incredibly organize...the plots and the scene will take you to understand the movie better...TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Wow amazing movie health ledger nailed this role (: it sucks that he died cause he was WOW(: R.I.P Heath Ledger!



Overall I would say that The Dark Knight is a HELL of a GREAT MOVIE!!! no doubt about it!!! To those of you that did not yet watch the movie...I recommended that you should watch!!!at the CINEMA!!!Its a 5 stars rating!!!

No comments: