Friday, July 25, 2008

Minum-Minum Petang

Got nothing to talk about actually but I felt like BLOGGING right now!!!HEHE..;-p

Well today will be my last weekdays and my last week before I started to WORK again...I can't wait to join NorthgateArinso
next week!!!YEEHAA!!!

I woke up early this morning...(9.30am, is it considered early??HAHAHA...;-p)Kiyai called me around that time and asked me to joined him for breakfast...I said YES and he would come and pick me up around an hour times. So I got off the bed, when out of the room and go straight to the kitchen made myself a glass of Ribena (it helps me to throw out unnecessary things inside my PERUT!!!HAHAHA...;-p)

I open the laptop, went online for a while just to wait for my stomach to GROWL!!!check my FaceBook...or in other words FaceBooking...at 10.15am I went to showers and took a bath!!!While enjoying the cold running water from the showers, I put up a little music by Jason Mraz - I'm Yours. Its almost 2 weeks that I haven't woke up in the morning and took an early bath and even enjoy breakfast...usually I woke up LUNCH is served!!!HAHAHA...

Kiyai arrived in front of the house around 11am and we took off to Binjai Restaurant and had our breakfast there. I wanted to ate roti telur and Kiyai wanted roti sardin but we are too late, all FINISHED!!!So Kiyai had Nasi Lemak and I had Nasi Dagang...the foods was OK!!!

After breakfast Kiyai wanted to send his car to change the break fluid and so we went to ENEOS or what ever the spell is...that will be in OU at the Old Wing. After sending the car I went to Maxis to ask about separate bills, but it didn't help much!!! Then we went to Secret Recipe and ate desserts there, I had Chocolate Indulgence and Kiyai had the Chocolate Banana Cake...I don't know if its good or what, but mine was not sooo good!!!

I guess right after lunch there is not so many things that fascinate me...But tonight I have a date with Maria...She wants to go and see Dark Knight...So till next time...DAAA...

No comments: