Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008

I has been a long time since I woke up at 6am...Well today I have to cause I am starting a new job...Woke up at 6am...took a bath...went out of the room and asked Kak Yah to make me MILO...that helps to BERAK actually...HAHA!!!

By 7.30am, I'm totally ready to go to work...but I have to wait for U Pes and the others to get ready and breakfast...They were going to the US Embassy to get their VISAS!!!Oh Yeah, they will be going to the STATES this August 16...I will be left behind to guard the house!!!HAHA...that would be scary....Wooooo!!!

Got out of the house at about 7.50am, Pakcik Ali drove us first to the US Embassy, I still think that we used the long way...if we had used jalan Kuching instead...it would be a lot faster...but what do I care, as long as I got a free ride!!!HAHAHA...;-p

Reached the US Embassy around 8.25am, drop U Pes and the family there and then Pakcik Ali send me to TH Perdana beside Maju Junction because thats where my new office will be...Arrived in Maju Junction at around 8.50am...Smoke a ciggarette then went staright up to the 40th floor.

Reach the office doors at 9am sharp...WOW!!!I don't realised that I can be punctual!!!HAHA...At about 9.30am...I had the office tour which is so BORING!!!the office was small compared to Accenture...missed my PEEPS there!!!

At 10.15am, Ms. Tan Ai Bee the HR Director came to the discussion room and started with the slides for the OnBoarding Process...OMG!!!it has been a 3 hours most BORING session...but she was quite FUNNY actually...so its not that BAD!!!HEHE...

At 1.00pm, went out for lunch with my new office colleugue Husnah, Valerie and Faezan which all of them are girls...Surrounded by GIRLS again...Where have the boys gone???Shissshhh...

Got back from lunch at 2.00pm, waited inside the discussion room for a while until FiFi the admin girl came to us and brought us down to the 33rd floor to take the laptops and find a place to sit...Since 2.30pm till now...I have been chatting, Facebooking, and updating this Blog...I hope tomorrow they will tell me to which project that I should be assign to...I glad I got the laptop...and I hope it can connect to the WIRELESS at HOME!!!

Going to MISS Maria though...She has gone to Manila today!!!HUHUHU...I hope she will be okay there!!!Oh well, nothing more to say...Bye!!!

No comments: