Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thinking Cap

Its 12.33am, Tuesday July 29 2008...I'm still awake...No suprise there!!!I wanted to sleep but I'm too happy to sleep...HAHA...its because I got a new laptop kot...going online just from the katil...sungguh BEST!!!Hehe...

Well I don't know what to write but I just felt like it. What can I talk about?? Let see...hmmm...let's Muhasabah myself tonight!!!Yeah, I think that's a good idea...I want to be honest to myself, what have I accomplished from January till July 2008??Let's go back in time...7 months back...(right now I'm listening to Leona Lewis - Take A Bow...I like this song)

January 2008...
As far as I can remmeber, I don't have any specific cita-cita for 2008, January 1st passed by just like any other year...life will take me through the rest of the year...I can't remember where I celebrated the New Year's Eve...I guessed kat rumah kot!!!I do remmeber one thing, that month on January 26, I got an interview with Accenture where it would be my first real job after graduation(my first job would be working in McDonalds Pusat Bandar Damansara in 2001 or 2002...I think it was 2002...early 2002 when I was still residing in Bukit Damansara...rumah at Jalan Setiaraya so full of memories...I love it there)

February 2008...
Not much adventure for the beginning of the month. It gets exciting by the end of the month where I join Accenture as a Trainee in FICO. This is the part where I have the crush on someone and blah...blah...blah....Good ending for the month of February...

March 2008...
This is the month that has full of excitement...Really???Emmm...I'm not to sure...I guessed so...HAHA...I met with new friends...Wonderful friends actually, I don't know we would considered as Friends or Colleugues...but my term with them would be friends...PERIOD!!!In March also we experienced the new era of Malaysia Political structure whereby the ruling coalition which have governed the country for 50 years has taken the big blow when they lost 5 states and were denied the 2/3rd majority inside the Dewan Rakyat...I am anxious to witness what will happen next!!!I also did learned new things like SAP FICO and ABAP which is the programming language for SAP...I don't like the training that much...it was BORING and I couldn't understand what the Trainer is talking about!!!The bond with the other trainees are getting stronger, when it reaches to the end of the training when most of us were sent to project sites we were considered as close but not that close...2 were sent to Scomi, 3 were sent to Averis, 3 were doing ABAP for Shell Project, 2 were sent to Manila for Chevron Project Olympic (I'm in this group) and 4 left behind with no projects to be assinged to. This is also the month where I carpooled with Cik Puteri kita...I was a COOL experienced...HAHAHA...;-p

April 2008...
April 1st 2008, I was based in Manila, Philippines. Yeah its kind of a new thingy for me. It was really a GREAT memory for me. April 2nd, my first report duty in my career life at Chevron Manila. I get to meet with people from different nationalities. I don't want to say anything because sometimes and some of these people just thinking of them PISS ME OFF!!!In April also I started blogging, this is due to me getting something to do during my past time. Blogging does help you to eased up a bit...it releases some tense...because everything that you wanted to say it out loud which you cannot possiblely express it could be done by blogging, its purposed could be the same as writing diaries.

May 2008...
I received my allowances on May 9th, 2 days late as promised by the employer...thats the day I went back to KL for my flyback...I think thats the time when I started to be close to Maria. This also the first time I celebrated my birthday outside of the country, with no close friends and families around. Its a good memory then, and also this is the month where I met Sharina and her sister Risa, which Sharina I havent met like 13 years ago when we was in standard 6. She brought me around a few places in Manila...Thank GOD I found her, if not I would not venture that far out...I'm a bit lazy!!!HAHA...What a small world right???Out of all the places...It has been a pleasure to meeting you again Sharina.

June 2008...
The final month for my On the Job Training, and this is the month where I faced the first challenges to come in my life. The stories in Manila was getting exciting untill the end, June 20th where I am sad to leave Manila, it has been GREAT to be there...It has been a wonderful experienced and exposure. June 23rd, the black day started till it ends when the month end...cut the story short, I was not converted to be a permenant staff of Accenture because of something that I could not understand till now...but I know its about I'm playing the internet...Moral of the story, Do Not Play the Internet while you are On The Job Training...It doesn't matter if you did your job on time, you bust your ass to finish your job even on your birthday...just don't play the internet and chatting because if you are working on client site, they will complaint and you wont get converted...PERIOD!!!(What a stupid DUMBASS reason!!!)

July 2008...
I revived myself from the breakdown...it did not take long for me to find a new job...I went for an interview Arinso, 3 days after that I got the job as Associate SAP HR Consultant...Thank GOD for that too!!!I also declared a relationship with Maria, we decided to take it slow, not to get too attached at this time...Let time decides wheather we could be together for the rest of our lives...There is still a long way to go...Much more time to get to know each other more better. Finally, for the month of July, specifically on July 28th, I started my job at NorthgateArinso.

So for the last 7 months it has been so full of drama, romance, flings, crushess, memories of the GOOD and the BAD!!!Experiences and exposures!!!All I can summarized is that I has been a colourful, exciting and memorable 7 months for the year 2008.

No comments: