Thursday, July 24, 2008

Phone Bill

I have been a Maxis user for a long time...I don't know when exactly I started using the number...but I can remember that I had 2 Maxis number before this one...

I'm a prepaid user from the year 2004 for my current number...or is it from 2003...no matter...I have been using the Hotlink prepaid number for some time...and I guess its the best time for me to move on to postpaid since that it has the Family Plan...which I think will save me on my phone bills when I called my MUM and BROTHER!!!is was the plan actually...

But I'm really Piss Off with me brother...WTH, is he thinking...I thought using postpaids would save up some bills...but nooooo...its getting more and more difficult for me...We are supposed to be saving...Doesn't phone users ever think about they have used a lot on their phone for something unnecessary...I don't care if you can afford it...but I do care if you don't afford to pay for all you have used!!!

Its something silly to used the phone for up to RM200 - RM300 for phone calls, messages, and other RIDICULOUS services...Whats up with that??My uncle a business man doesn't used the phone up to RM200 a month...

So what's up that...This month bill although it did not SOAR up till RM300++ but it almost reach up to RM300...Mine maintained RM120-RM130 only last month it reaches RM216...It bothers me a lot...It suppose to help my mom but what happening now it's the other way around...OMG!!!I can't stand this anymore...I even bought myself a new prepaid number just in case the line is being BARRED again by the TELCO!!!

But what can I do??His my brother...He should realized by now that paying just the phone bill will make him a burden!!!please realized something by now...How many times I talked to him...he wouldn't listen...What can I do now??any bright ideas anyone???HAHAHA...No needlah...Its just an expression...He will come around someday...

My final words for now will be...HMMMPPHHHH... ;-p

No comments: