Thursday, July 24, 2008

A New Enviroment

I wanted to give many THANKS and further appreciation to Accenture Malaysia for giving me the opportunity to start a New Life...It has been a GREAT 4months experienced...I must say that I have been lucky to be sent to Manila, working with different people from around the WORLD!!!its a pleasure to know all of you GUYS!!!to the people in KL office...especially to Puteri whom help me a lot during the training...those GUYS in Manila office...and those Malaysian...Azlan, Hisham, Rifqah, Kevin and Devan...it has been a pleasure of meeting you guys...and not to forget to the trainess (who are now converted..HEHE..) Maria, Mar, Diya, Yan, Ella, Ayu, Fazz, Su, Yani, Ainur, Kak As and not to forget my colleague during my OJT in Manila, Safiuddin...NICE knowing you guys...This will not end our FRIENDSHIP!!!We shall meet again someday...



GOODBYE ACCENTURE!!!




July 15 2008, I was called for an INTERVIEW with NorthgateArinso for the position of Associate HR Consultant...My cousin Nizad helped me passed my RESUME to the company..since that my status was still hanging in MID AIR!!!So that day, my interview was at 2pm...

The interview venue was at TH Perdana, 40th floor at Maju Junction...I left the house at 12pm I think...and asked Pakcik Ali to send me there...Since Syafiq finished school at 1pm...He insisted to send me to Maju Junction...that surely is a good thing...I could save up a little bit of CASH!!!Reached Maju Junction around 12.30pm and I went to Starbucks and had my favourite coffee (FYI, Caramel Machiato, Hot, Venti) and read Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer while waiting for the time to tick till 1.30pm...

At 1.20pm...get out from Starbucks and straight to the LOO...getting SMART...washed my FACE...fix the hair...wore the TIE...and UP to the 40th floor...when I got there..It was 1.30pm...at 1.45pm the interview starts with a IQ Test and Essay...oh GOD..I really hate writing ESSAYS...what did I wrote about that day??HMMM...I forgot...but it had to do with experienced and I wrote about the Experience in Manila...HEHE...soooo typical of ME...;-p

So, we come to the interview part..I went inside around 2.45pm and came out at 3.40pm...its almost an hour inside the room...and again, I forgot the interviewers name..HAHA..Sorry DUDE!!!the interview questions circle around the OJT in Manila, so I talked about FI...How I did the MEC & YEC...about I did the Testing...then talked about myself...the sessions was NICE!!!it wasn't that TENSED!!!I felt RELAX!!!it went GREAT!!!

Friday, July 18 2008, 4.43pm...NorthgateArinso called me on my CELL!!!I got the position to join them!!!HAHAHA...I felt very lucky that day...and I was sooooo HAPPY gile-gile...they asked me when can I start..I told them...I can start right away...last Monday...and they told me that's too soon...so then they told me I can come and sign the agreement on Tuesday and come to worj with them on July 28 2008. I am sooooo pleased and I thank GOD for that!!!

Tuesday, July 22 2008, 11am...i went back to the office...and exactly at 11.10am...I signed the agreement to join NorthgateArinso as Associate HR Consultant...How I felt that day???Yeah like everyone else I think...HAPPY!!!because Im sooooo BORED right now...so the job was a relief for me...Thank GOD again..HAHA...even the job is contract for 1 year!!!

HELLO NORTHGATEARINSO!!!

My new ENVIROMENT...well, its not at KLCC and as glamorous as Accenture...but this company is NOT that BAD!!!all I need is more EXPERIENCE and EXPOSURE!!!I have much more to learned and more knowledge to acquire!!!there is more FRIENDS to be made...I will not make myself DEMOTIVATED again...Right now my GOAL will be to move FORWARD with more ambition and strength and let the past be a lesson for me in the future!!!

This coming Monday, July 28 2008 will be another Dawn for me..another platform for ME to strive for further SUCCESS in LIFE!!!Wish ME GoodLuck!!!and I don't know why Iman and Diyanah was so Depressed when I told them I got a JOB...HAHAHA...(maybe no one will BABYSIT them in the afternoon...sorry guys...JOB is more important!!!than I can BELANJA you BaskinRobbins more often..HAHAHA..;-p)

ALL THE BEST FOR ME!!!

No comments: