Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Revision

I'm going to start reading back the books by Stephenie Meyer...Starting with Twilight...Then I'm going to discuss about the book...It sure must be FUN!!!After that I will move on to the second book, New Moon.

Then I will read up again Eclipse until the last book comes out next month, by August 9 I think title Breaking Dawn...The final instalation of the Stephenie Meyer book series about Vampire...Hope you guys can enjoy my review.

I will not talk that much, it would be a simple review. At least my brain will have exercise since that my body didn't have one. HAHAHA!!! I also will be doing the review on all the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling. It is one of the best collection yet, for me that is.

I'm also thinking about the Mitch Albom's collection, his writings about life experienced really touched me, he did it as if he was part of it. I guessed he did became a part of the writings, that was in the title Tuesday's with Morrie.

I also want to start a collection with all the Dan Brown's books. His contoversial book the Da Vinci's Code was a good one. He really narated the story as if the thing was real, as if Jesus has a bloodline till today although for me it's just fictions. But he did make it as though it is real.

There is so many titles to read, can I do this??Well it depends on how RAJIN I am...HEHE...;-p

GOOD LUCK ME!!!

No comments: