Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sesi TT ~ Labor Day

SELAMAT HARI PEKERJA!

As you all know, every 1st May each year we are celebrating Labor Day. In 2011, you guys/gals are getting a replacement day on Monday because 1st of May falls on a Sunday. Sadly I will be working tomorrow and will be celebrating my Labor Day in September (I am following US calender). How sad kan?huhu...

So what did I do the whole day today?...Oh before that..A birthday shout out to my cousin Nur Iman on her 18th or isit 19th birthday? Every year on her birthday will be a public holiday. How FUN!!!

On this lovely day I kicked off with an awesome lunch at Restaurant Mimpi Muor (served the most delicious Asam Pedas in KL). After that to Naza Bikes in PJ. Chills weih looking at those motorbikes. I caught my eyes on Gladius (Suzuki).

Here is the specs:
http://www.suzuki-gladius.net/ (I am lazy because today is a Public Holiday..so go and read it yourself..but I have taken a picture at Naza Bikes). In Malaysia, the cost for this bike is RM50k..give me 3 more months..hehe

Here you are..Gladius!

No comments: