Sunday, August 30, 2009

PAPAN NOTIS! [Birthday Shoutout August 2009]

Hello.Hello.Hello.

August is coming to an end...8 months is almost over for the year 2009!!!

And bulan nih I only went to watch 2 new movies.(maseh blom nak bagi review...so not in the mood yet..)

I just realised something today...Norman(my cousin) & Kiyai has the same birth date as the Late MJ. How cool is that???Hee...God Bless Them All!!!

I think this month ramai jugak birthday families & friends...Let's start...

01 August - Zahrah (my niece)
15 August - Abg Boy (my brother)
18 August - Mudi
20 August - Makchu (my aunt)
28 August - Aizat (not melaa...)
29 August - Kiyai@Master Windu (the Force is strong with this one..hee..) & Norman
30 August - Ben
31 August - Malaysia Merdeka!!! (celebrating it's 52nd Independence..Woot!Woot!)

I know there is some more...Can't remember...Well Happy Birthday Guys/Gals...May Allah bless you. Semoga panjang umur & berbahagia dunia akhirat. Dimurahkan rezeki. Ditetapkan iman. Amin.

No comments: