Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Posting

It's 4.25am Sunday Morning on the 30th of August 2009. Wide awake now. I just slept for 15 minutes just now and woke up feeling FRESH!!! What? Don't I deserve a good night sleep nowadays.

Yesterday nothing special happened. After Subuh I stayed up till 8.30am and watched Friends Season 7. Then fell asleep until 2pm. Really this is becoming an unusably habit of mine. Damn! Need to change my lifestyle to become a better person.

Woke up and feeling that I really miss someone. Old times I would get a call during Sahur, then maybe around 10am. After that around noon. Next at 3pm. Before buka puasa. But no more that. Really missed that sweet times.

After that nothing happened also. Took a bath. Perform my prayers. Facebooking. Then continued to watched Friends. FYI, I am a big fan of Friends. It's like Harry Potter without the Magic! *wink

Buka puasa. Amborojak...not a favorite of mine if Kak Yah masak...hehe..If it is my mom yang cook..any food she cooks is my favorite. And the next best thing would be Abang Awin's cookinglah kan.

After berbuka...nothing much...played with my PSP and made a called to someone. Really need to hear the voice. I took a bath again and spent most of the time searching for new movies to download. Got the list and will download as soon as Friends is done.

At 11pm went to Hartamas Square and watched Arsenal got beaten by MU. No luck for Arsenal last night. Hope that Arsenal can still win the EPL. *fingers crossed

After football went to Bestari and lepak untill 3.15am. Got home at 3.25am. Sleep for 15 minutes and now here I am. I want a life. A life full of happiness. Not this kind of life. I want happiness. Stability. Full of love. Not misery. Ya Allah, please help me.

No comments: