Thursday, August 20, 2009

I have no Idea

My entries inside this blog for this past few days, or weeks or months have been quite boring. Some in my label words of wisdom came from songs...I have no idea this days to write what? My mind and heart is not sync anymore.

I have a self destructive pattern this days. No foods temp me. I lost my appetite. No longer I desire to eat all the delicious foods. Even prawns does not have an effect. I haven't check my weight yet but I don't think a few days of not eating brought any changes to my weight.

Work!Work!Work! I don't even care about it anymore. I have a few commitment to think about, like my bike, my ASB, my insurance, my credit cards but still I am hoping to get a job abroad. I hate it here. I want to go away. Away. Away.

I am what I am. I want to be whom I want to be. I am yours truly...

Please go away bad, bad, bad heart disease.

*I still have 2 new movies I haven't update yet...

No comments: