Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally

After I have think through all the possibilities I could get...I have decided that yesterday was my last day with NorthgateArinso. Saya sudah makan hati and takda niat nak sambung contract baru. I also didn't want to wait for the new salary revise. So today I will email my resignation letter to my testing manager in NgA and hope for the best.

Yang bagi rezeki Allah bukan manusia so lepas ni I will work things out. Usaha mencari kerja baru..buat sikit kerja sampingan..dan banyakkan Tawakkal..itu jelah benda yang terbaik buat masa ini.

After 3 weeks of suffering, uncertainty finally today I get to breath again...Alhamdulillah...

Lets hope for the best and wish me goodluck for my future undertakings...

3 comments:

cical said...

jom apply BBC..hahaha

midyx said...

gud luck..

Half-Blood Maleh said...

midy:thank you

cical:aku ade sediakan entry khas untuk ko...hahaha