Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog Away

19th November 2009,

Nowadays..OKlah..Since Monday..asyik nak memblog jer..tapi this time most of the entries are like my mini diarieslah..except I didn't put in all the exact details..sometimes you got to keep something for yourself..not all matters can be shared with other people kan..

I know some entries are kind of boring without the actions and thrills to accompany each stories..but hey..this is what I like to write..and because I don't have good stories to tell..hehe..and by blogging it does help with my emotions..really it does..you write what you feel even though not all of it..in the end you feel relief..rasa best gilalah lepas tuh..

Today nothing much happened..Syafiq got his UPSR result out. Congratulations to him for his 4 A's..kind of surprised when usually he played games most of the time..I am impressed..Emm..what other things I might add..None..hehe..I really wished to go and watch 2012..but someone told me the storyline Sucks!!!Even the effects are Great!!!Well..download jerlah..lagipun I need to save some money..Other than that nothing special..So it's a simple & nice day for me at home..

Till I blog again..Aurevoir!!!

No comments: