Monday, November 30, 2009

A Tribute

What I am about to write does not have a happy ending..It is a sad story..For a wonderful person, a lovely aunt and a GREAT human being..This is a tribute..

On the 27th of November 2009, when Muslims all around the world celebrating the holy day of Eid Mubarak..the whole Hj Nani family and I celebrated in tears. The lost of a loving mother to her sons and daughters,a loving grandmother to her grandchildren, a loving sister and a loving aunt.

Al-Fatihah, step one..Al-Fatihah, step two..Al-Fatihah, step three..Al-Fatihah, step four..Al-Fatihah, step five..Al-Fatihah, step six..Al-Fatihah, step seven..Every step we carry this wonderful person is a step closer to eternal life, every step I took when carry this wonderful person is  a step reminding me I am heading to my rightful owner..Allah..and so is she..

Goodbye is not the final words a living person should say..We shall meet again in Jannah with all the Rahmat given to us by Allah is what we shall pray everyday..No human shall live forever..The All Mighty Allah will still remain..Let us remind ourselves..that by being dead does not mean we are safe..it is a reminder for us to be more and more faithful to Allah..the promise of Jannah is our target..

Allahyarham Nadiah bte Nani (what we called her amongst us cousins are Aunty Nonie)..she departed to meet her maker on the 27th November 2009, around 3.15am (if I am not mistaken). She is a loving, caring, fun to be with, cheerful, happy go lucky aunt. A favorite amongst the favorites. A lost I should say on behalf of my family. No more words can describe her greatness in life. To sum all the words into one, I can say she is a wonderful person.

You will be missed but shall not be forgotten..
You will be laid to rest but your laughter shall be remembered..your expression is priceless..your life is an extraordinaire..

You are a GREAT adventurer in your story book my aunt..now all the stories of your life will be a legend..May Allah blessed you..Al-Fatihah..

This is my mother's siblings:-
Ismail bin Nani
Nolan bin Nani
Nahidah bte Nani (my mother)
Nailah bte Nani
Nadiah bte Nani
Narimah bte Nani
Noziah bte Nani

Sorry about the list..It is a reminder for us (the cousins) we still have duties to our mother or father to attend to..while they are still alive..let us not forget about them..they are the ones responsible for us when we are young, now they are older it is our responsibilities to provide for them..Insyallah..

Allahyarhamah Nadiah Bte Nani In Memory...


2 comments:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Beautifully said. Abby, you know what happened? Yesterday, when I opened my FB, the suggestion was 'Please write on Nadiah Nani's wall'. I was shocked.

But what happened last night was another drama in our family which I will not elaborate here. If you were there,.....hmmm...aren't our family a real life movie?

Half-Blood Maleh said...

its not just you..Chulin also got the same suggestion..huhu..

i know the drama already..news spread fast..huhu..yup..but family is still family kan??

ni Aby ada letak pictures of auntie nonie..kalau ade anak2 nak nengok..abg shima suh dieorg visitla kat sini..