Tuesday, November 17, 2009

There and Back Again

17th November 2009,

First of all..who knows from what movie does my title belongs too??a clue..Bilbo..hee..

The second interview for this month. And it is kind of a last minute thing. The story goes...

Late office hour at around 5.30pm, it was drizzling rather heavily yesterday and I took a snooze around 5.00pm. The sound of my phone ringtone Galway Girl - Steve Eale blasted away. I picked up, and a recruiter name Eleanor was on the line. She invited me for an interview and it cannot be later than today. So I said yes to her that today will be fine. And as always this particular company requested something out of the ordinary from other companies. Scanning of a few documents. Luckily this house is fully equipped. Hehe..

Today...
I can't really sleep that night and went to slumber rather late. I woke up it was already 10.00am. I got ready quickly because there is few things I need to do, photostatting documents and scanning some more. At 12.30pm all the things I needed to do was done. And now we wait...

At 2.00pm, I started my bike engine and strode away with the wind in my back. Cewahh!!!Dramaticlah pulak kan..Arrived at the venue with half and hour to spare. So got up to one the highest level and waited to start with the interview. The interviewer was 10 minutes late because she was in a meeting. There is nothing special about this interview but I got the feeling that I really nailed it. Meaning I think I have high chances in getting the position hopefully. The interview session the same as always asked generic questions and I gave my generic answers. It really went well. By 4.10pm the interview is done.

While I was in the room I looked outside and it was raining madly. But towards the end I am relief that the rain stops. No wonder it was so cold in there. Brrrr...So on my way back I met with Khu at the elevator. Pray for my success will you guys??The story does not end there, the weather was fine on my way back. But towards 200 meters reaching No. 15..the rain pours like people with no bladder control. Reached home with my clothes, phones, box of cigarette soaked in wetness. Rugi my rokoks..hahaha..and now my body temperature is a little bit high..dizzy..hopefully tomorrow I will be OK..

Alright that's it..Going to Binjai for a nice and lonely Teh Tarik session with myself...Sad kan??

2 comments:

aNaS said...

pegi teh tarik apesal tak hajak?

Half-Blood Maleh said...

nak ajak macam mana..dah pukul 10pm..korang kan tido awal..bukan Nas maen futsal ke??hehe..