Friday, November 20, 2009

Tersentap

20th November 2009,

It is now 4.44pm on a Friday evening..Al-Fatihah to my late Atuk Allahyarham Jaffar Abdul Majid and my late Dad Allahyarham Sheikh Abdullah Hussin..

I was taking a nap around 3.15pm when the weather outside submit to windy and drizzly..It was really a good time..Oh I mean the best time to take a nap..

I dream..I can't remember what it is about but I remember I was in my room..and walking towards the toilet to enter when suddenly two people entering the toilet in the dark..I opened the lights..there they was..my Uncle Pes and my cousin Nizad was there. So meaning Nizad is going to used it then my uncle was showing the way.

I went out to used the upstairs bathroom..but outside there were so many people but I can't make out the people other than Maklong and Khalil..at that time Maklong was talking about her new home and about renting it..and talked about new job and something I can't make out..then she just move back a little and Atuk's face..exactly like he was when he was alive..with the smile on his face and he said to me..

"Dah kerjakan sekarang..Tak ingat kat atuk ehh??Sekali-sekala bagilah sedekah.."

I was awake..and quickly recite Al-Fatihah..Scary dream..or it was educational??Anyway..now as I am writing..I feel goosebumps weihh on my hands..Pheww!!!

No comments: