Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good News

18th November 2009,

Today is like every ordinary day. Woke up late. But got a call from FR. He asked me to join him to Pavilion. We stopped by at Jalan Bellamy for Ikan Bakar. That is our lunch. Sorry I didn't took my camera along if not bolehlah buat review sikitkan about that place. I can't remember which shop sells the best "Burn Fish" in town.

After that we went to Pavilion, FR wanted to complaint yet again on his new phone (mantops weih HP baru dia..POWER!). Arrived there went straight to the shop. Lucky today that guy tak buat perangai dengan mengamuk tahap Dewa Berantai Level Kelapanbelas. Harini FR agak mild. Hahaha..It was raining heavily that time and inside me wishing to go to Starbucks to have one Venti Hot Caramel Machiatto. Best tuh.

Tak lama lah we are there about 3.30pm dah on the way balik and the rain still drizzling and at some part it's heavy pour. I was driving the car. Today hired to be his driver. Hahaha...

Sampai simpang nak ke The Curve nak masuk balik BU..around 4.07pm..a number I remembered when the first time they called. Nih no. %$#*&@#&. When we talked about 2 minutes after she explain something I didn't bother to know. She said, Congratulations!!!Yeay!!!Alhamdulillah!That is GOOD NEWS!!!I was hired. The pay was even better. Earn ermm..hmm..a little bit more (I can't give the exact figure but it is what I targeted for this year..hehe). The benefits were normal with all the insurances, medical & dental benefits etc..macam tuhlah.

So again..I praised to ALLAH for the blessing. I am thankful to Allah. Alhamdulillah. Guys/Gals lets pray for my success in the long run. Hope that I can be a better man than I was before for the job. Amin.

3 comments:

cical said...

hahah.tahniah...good place to start...no distraction..work2..sap boot camp

aNaS said...

congrats! selamat kembali bekerja...

Half-Blood Maleh said...

thank u..thank u..