Sunday, May 22, 2011

Commando Kiosk (Asam Pedas Melaka)

Today's lunch I went to Commando Kiosk for Asam Pedas Melaka near to Dagang Avenue (beside the Surau where you can find other small shop lots). This will be my 3rd time there and I think it's time for me to make a review.

It open from Lunch time to Dinner time (I think by 10pm the shop already closed). I have been to all 3 times, lunch, tea time & dinner. They served only Asam Pedas with varieties of fishes.
  1. Pari & Kembung - RM7
  2. Merah, Jenahak, Terubuk & Daging Tetel - RM8
  3. Kepala Jenahak & Merah - RM16
  4. Udang Goreng - RM10
  5. Telur Dadar - RM1/egg
All prices are for per serving.

So how is the food like over here?
I couldn't say that it is so Good as it is not even Great. The gravy taste normal no wonderful satisfaction. The service was a bit poor but I can give a thumb up for the owner for entertaining the customers with a broad smile.

Will you come here again?
I will certainly do but it depends on the situation if there is no other food joint opens or too lazy to go anywhere else. Overall rating for this place is Normal.

No comments: