Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Pirate of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (3D)

Summary:
I thought this was the prequel but I guess wrong this is the next installment after at Worlds End. This time around there is no William and Elizabeth Swan (Oh I like Kiera Knightly very much). Captain Jack Sparrow quest this time around is in search for the Fountain of Youth. The villain this time is Captain Blackbeard the Most Ruthless pirate that ever live (played by Ian McShane) and Penelope Cruz played as the daughter of Blackbeard (poor acting on her part. Yikes!) . Also Captain Barboosa (Geoffrey Rush) is still around.

This would be my first 3D movie and I hate to say it that it's not that great. I was hoping that it would be better than the others sequel but sadly it did not came closed to the others. The movie is lack of action, lack of comedy, lack of drama, lack of romance & there is a whole lot of lack.

It is not a box office quality but rather as grade C movie. I don't know what you guys think but for me the movie is just plain. Should I recommend you to watch it? Well just wait for the DVD's. Sorry Jerry, I am a bit disappointed hope that if there is other Pirate movies after this please do not let me down. Only Johnny Depp gives me hope (not that I am into him or anything..but I like the way he acts).

hey since i am not a fan of this one..3 POPCORNS would be enough..enough said..DISAPPOINTED fan!

No comments: