Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Uncle K Kopitiam


 Menu
 Nasi Goreng Ikan Tenggiri
 Nasi Goreng Kambing
Cantonese Mee Hoon+Kuey Teow
Uncle K Kopitiam situated in TTDI at the old CIMB near VADS. How was the food there? The have a whole lot of selections from Malay delights, to chinese foods, Indian cuisine, Arab dishes, Western wonders and whole lot more. The menu itself is 2 inch thick!

How about the foods? I have tasted 3 dishes, and all I can say their Nasi Goreng Kambing is tasty. The other 2 dishes they need more improvement. Haven't got the chance to try their desserts. They have a lot of option. Maybe some other time.

For now, I can say it is a good place to chill and their foods are OK..not bad. Will I come again? I would say maybe I would but not in the near future. It will not be my first option to go out for lunch though.

No comments: