Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sesi TT ~ The Commission?

Alhamdulillah. Just now I received my first commission because I sold 1 motorcycle. It's not much but it is an experienced I never forget. My first commission weih!It's RM50. OK what? I don't put any hard effort on it.

How did it happened? So the story goes...
Last 2 weeks I brought my cousin to THM in Desa Pandan because he just lost a motorcycle and needed to buy a new one. I bought mine here so I know the people there. So this guy named Lim helped with the sales and the process to get a loan from Aeon. So I joked around with Lim that I recommended my cousin to come here to buy the motorcycle.

So Lim said that we discuss after the motorcycle is released. So today my cousin's Modenas GT125 came out and we went to THM to picked it up. Got there and got to the counter my cousin deal with the registration of his new motorcycles I went to Lim and he said go take your commission. Thats how the story goes. Again Alhamdulillah, syukur.

No comments: