Sunday, May 29, 2011

New York New York Deli

New York New York Deli situated in One Utama (New Wing LG) opposite Cold Storage offers a wide selections of foods, drinks & desserts. The prices for the foods & drinks are acceptable and average. You will not regret it when it comes to indulge yourself in fine cuisine. Remarkable after 4 years staying in BU and become the Mayor of OU I never went here. LOL. As I said, the foods here are delicious. Believe me you! So come on down to New York New York Deli. Below are the foods we ordered:

Spaghetti Alio Olio with Mushroom (Carbonarra) RM15.90
Totally mind blowing with a lot of mushroom and beef or chicken bacon (I don't know which.LOL).

Cheesy Chicken RM25.90
Oh WOW!This was great. I had this. The cheese really melts in your mouth. Totally worth it.

Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs RM21.90
Put on some extra cheese topping on it you will feel like the Bolognese exploded in your mouth.

Mudpie with Ice Cream RM11.90
Maybe I don't like pies that much but this dessert was OK.

No comments: