Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kongsi

Orait!!!It is time for another movie review. This time is a Malay movie called Kongsi (in English is Share). Summary of the movie:
This is a story of an assassin called Temuluk (played by SS) that was assigned to killed and assassinate all the gang lords and their family (especially their sons). Also a vengeance towards his Tomoi rival (I can't remember the name).

The movie I see is the first in Malay production that has cool martial arts move that impress me. Even though not quite the standard of Hollywood or even Hong Kong production but I should say that I praised the Farid Kamil for trying. Two thumbs up. The movie is an action comedy so you might find it a little cheesy and predictable. By the way it is a bit overrated and the ending of this story is CRAP!!!

Come on Malay producers please pick up a notch!!!Do not just simply make a movie just to get your pockets full. Make a good quality and great standard movielah. I am very skeptical of Malay movie and this is the kind of movie that I am skeptical off. Improve OK?

how should I rate this..3 POPCORNS..Yup!Just 3..

No comments: