Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sesi TT ~ The Place with a Nice Carpet

Previously I have said that I went for an interview where they have colorful carpets in their office. The good news is that I will see the carpet again in June. Like everyday. Yes. I did get the job.

So what's the name of your new company?You wished that I wanted to tell you. Not yet. I shall inform in due time but as for now. Enjoy my new office building and area. The building next to Hilton (on your right). Go figure what organisation or companies they have it there. LOL.

Oh can you guess where this is? or can you guess the name of the building? Lets make it a game. Cepat. Cepat. Guess!!!

6 comments:

Zura Baharudin said...

owh congrats! next to Hilton? the MPPJ building? JPN? hahahah saje nak teka byk2...

Half-Blood Maleh said...

tq zura..
hilton KL itu PJ Hilton..
teka lagi..teka lagi..hahaha

azreen said...

kalo teka betul dapat ape? :P

Half-Blood Maleh said...

azreen nak apa??? ;-p

azreen said...

ez cheezy...
tasek perdana or known as lake garden! hahahaha.

Half-Blood Maleh said...

macam org ckp tadi..dpt tudung separuh je..lagi separuh org guntimg..hahaha