Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fast & Furious 5

Oh My God!That says it all..It was GREAT!It was cool even Azreen drift on our back to office. See how COOL is the movie. See how is the IMPACT of the movie to someone...LOL

Summary: This is a continuation from the previous sequel of Fast & Furious 4. Where Diesel escaped before ever got the chance to enter prison and ran away to Rio, Brazil (Rio De Jenaro). There the gang was double crossed by another gang on a heist. So they wanted to take out the most influential gangster in the whole of Rio.

Full of skill, great and powerful CGI, nice storyline and most important of all they got Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Super COOL people. Go and watch it!!!Trust me! It will not be a waste.

come on..look at my review..of course it's a 5 POPCORNS..Duhhh!!!
PS:I'm not sure if I spelled De Janaro correctly..malas nak Google..LOL

No comments: