Saturday, May 28, 2011

Test Drive Perodua Alza

Assalamualaikum everyone...(pergh!start blog dengan baik macam geng-geng serbanistas plak rasanya). Today I went to test drive Perodua Alza. Make an appointment yesterday with the shop. To test drive this Alza I've invited 3 other friends to accompany me so that I know does Alza have the engine capacity to pull 5 or more people in it. Lets see the review...

Review on Perodua Alza performance:
The number of people on board are 5(myself, 3 friends & the sales person). The route we follow from Desa Pandan to Kampung Pandan and entered MEX Highway towards Bukit Jalil and then back again to Desa Pandan. It seems that the route for test drive on MEX is very suitable because they have straight line road, winding road, going uphill & downhill and also corner roads. It is very practical for a test drive to test all kinds of road condition.

I was the one that driving the Alza and for me in summary I can say that it is very practical, comfortable, economical and conducive for driving even if the car are full. The seats are very comfy for the front seaters and middle passenger but for those who are seating at the rear it is not suitable for adults. The leg room for the front passengers are spacious. For the middle passengers it is still comfortable if there is no people sitting at the rear because it will take up space.

The driving conditions and engine power are 80% perfect. Meaning to say that on a straight line Alza can go up to 120/kph with engine stability and it still can go more. While on winding or corner roads the handling is very good and i can feel the stability of the the car even when I go 100/kph on that conditions. There is no shaking of the steering or even wobbly. While going uphill the engine does not roar even if you step on the gas paddle. The sounds of the engine going up or downhill is smooth. You can't feel or hear the sounds of roaring engine when driving on that conditions. The least thing I like about Alza is the steering wheel where it is situated right under my chest so it made me feel less comfortable but that maybe I did not adjust it before. The steering wheel and the seat are adjustable. Fuel consumption for Alza as what I experienced just now that RM10 you can go up to 80km-110km with speed of 90/kph - 110kph. Simplest to say the normal driving speed limit.

I like the exterior and interior design of Alza. It is elegant in a simple way. It does not look crowded with nonsense design but there is a complaint from my friend seating at the rear that the arm rest is not practical with cup holders. For me Alza is ideal for 5 people for its comfort. More than that you'll feel crampy.

I will not talk about its specifications or capacity or what does it offer but rather on the driving experience it self. For more information you can see it here: http://www.perodua.com.my/index.php?section=ourcars&page=alza

For overall rating out of 5 WHEEL...I rate Alza as 4 WHEEL...Good job Perodua

No comments: